Hatley is seeking a highly skillful, highly passionate, accountable Senior Java Developer to join Hatley Family. Hatley is a promising E-Commerce application. It is a cloud-based Java application that acts as a bond between supermarkets and consumers.
Hatley’s technical team is uniquely selected as young, professional geeks.
- Implement, debug, configure, build, deploy and test applications.
- Implement: implement new requirements, handle change requests, and fix bugs for different releases. Should deliver a high quality and functioning code.
- Debug: ability to track and debug the code to easily figure out issues’ root causes.
- Configure: put configuration layering, change application configuration on different environments, and maintain and manage different configuration files.
- Build: knowledge of how to write build scripts (e.g., using ant or maven) and how to configure nightly building tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Design: participate, propose and find the most suitable solutions using design, enterprise, or architectural patterns. engineers should have knowledge of different development methodologies and practices (e.g. TDD, extreme programming, pair programming, n-tier architecture).
- Adherence to the processes for software development, documentation, configuration management, version control, testing, etc.
- Commitment to quality and timely delivery of assigned work products.
- Work with QC, front-end engineers and other team members to support the testing and resolution of issues/defects.
- Other teams support and collaborate training,
- Collaborate not only within the team but with other teams.
- Support and help could be required including shifting between teams in different releases.
- Training and guidance: knowledge transfer, training sessions, and guiding other colleagues.
- Active participation in team meetings.