About the Job
- Create Service Level Agreement policy for all marketing campaigns/activities.
- Make sure status reports generated by Account Executive on submitted and work in progress projects on time.
- Conduct post production analysis for all executed campaigns illustrating the ROI of each part, points & reasons of defects if any and corrective actions& measures to be take accordingly for better quality and outcome.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace, how does the company fit in the market, what are the differences and edges it poses, how important they are to the customers.
- Be updated with any emerging social behaviors, technologies, and companies that may affect our business flow.
- Select appropriate frameworks, tools and approaches to use in attaining Andalusia customers and attracting new segments through offers, activities and all tools of marketing & sales available.
- Develop data, prepare planning documents, research the assigned problems, and recommend appropriate solutions according to each case to top management.
- Conduct online market research; gather information on competitors’ products and services, collect and review demographic data on potential customers and measures the effectiveness of marketing strategies in the short and long term plans.
- Conduct offline market research –when needed- regarding competitors’ process, new offers & services, expansions, operations etc.
- Evaluate customer targeted requirements and develop the plans to meet these requirements subsequently.
- Coordinate with the management to research, identify, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
- Receive analysis for all Andalusia accounts determining declining & trending ones, age group& class for each and suggest the offers & packages suitable accordingly.
- Collect customer requirements and business data from all different resources to finally create the business plan all company’s departments will go by.
- Manage and follow up with each project teams to achieve the set goals intended from each activities –offer, online campaign, etc.- whether to promote offer & service, increase level of OR/INP/Rad/Lab referrals, support OPD physicians, etc.
- Coordinate with all internal departments to make sure each of them is fully aware of the overall strategy and their role in achieving the targets, fully integrated, and aligned & complied with the organization’s policies & strategies.
- Coordinate with management to review and improvise the relevant business development activities, suggest corrective actions to overcome all issues faced.
- Responsible for reviewing the medical scripts that are conducted to the campaigns’ leads.
- Evaluate Andalusia Medical content in cooperation with Content Manager for our channels ( online & offline)
Responsible for pricing management in the BU;
- Support the management in contract development and service enhancements.
- Revise all contracts soft copies before being added on hospital systems.
Make sure all contracts new or modified are added on all hospital systems accurately and applied correctly by all
- Design packages according to needs analyst, whether by formulating new packages, enhancing already running packages, sets formulating, make sure all packages are updated on the systems & monitor the utilization of each running package.
- Responsible for the management of procedures lists & services; review old procedures to be moved to “not used category”, add newly generated procedures by physicians on hospital systems, modifying the price of each according to the approval cycle and responsible for all service lists enhancement.
- Manage all offers implemented in BU; whether by formulating current ones or redesigning new ones based on the market research conducted and analysis & monitoring of all offers.
- Responsible for generating, updating the hospital price list annually of all procedures and make sure it’s implemented correctly.
- Responsible for the specialty analysis conduct by subordinates specialty managers;
- Set the plan for the specialty managers according to each specialty, assign targets and expected outcome of each and make sure each of the staff members are fully aware and in comprehension with the overall strategy to their roles.
- Review the analysis conducted by each specialty manager for the assigned specialty; determine the stable, declining, progressing specialty against CPV/Volume/revenue, analyze the volume of each cash vs. credit/new vs. current patients, determine service utilization/specialty/doctor, referral analysis OR/Lab/Rad done vs. requested/specialty/doctor.
8 to 15 years