We have developed with our technology partners (SilkBytes) a scalable software service that continuously tracks and takes down pirates on different social media and social video platforms. Furthermore, we are developing new products to enable our clients (VODs and global content creators) to create, distribute and monetize their digital media content.
This role will be part of SilkBytes team which is the technology arm for Digisay. As a Product Owner you will own the product development side report directly to the CEO.
- Your responsibilities include analyzing, collecting, structuring, and prioritizing functional and non-functional requirements
- Being responsible for the development and support of products from conception to go-live incl. success control in an agile development environment
- Your challenge is to provide enough autonomy and support to the product to enable quick action while aligning the technical efforts and building a positive and efficient tech-culture
- As a product visionary, you develop the product vision and product roadmap derived from the business objectives
- Being the central contact for all relevant stakeholders and prioritize new product ideas and functionalities
- Continuously review the business needs, assess value, develop cases, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Define and own KPIs to measure progress and enable continuous improvement
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including data science, design/user experience, engineering, and operations