Role statement/ Basic function:
The main role of BI Developer is to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
S/He should have a background in data and business analysis, should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
Ultimately, S/He will enhance our business intelligence solution to help the customers make better decisions.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Pinpoint and solve issues with data quality
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation