About the Internship
Social media marketing. Greater experience to develop your creativity, innovation and discipline. They need a Digital Marketing Intern who will help them to develop an e-commerce strategy, monitoring and positioning the brand.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 5:00pm
1. Create social media posts
2. Define marketing strategies for the offer of products or services
3. Preparation of promotional material
4. Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
5. Use analysis tools to measure the success of campaigns
6. Prepare analytics-based campaign reports
Minimum study level
Associate Degree (Required)
About this Company
AIESEC is the world’s largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107…
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University