Mandatory: Knowledge and Experience in Identity Access Management
1. A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in support functions and management.
2. Should have good knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure (platform, middleware, network, and applications)
3. Should have good knowledge of IDM toolsets, Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary, and best practices
4. Must possess a good understanding of IT Security framework
5. Proficient with SQL, Scripting, REST/JSON, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
7. Must be very process-driven – metrics, checklists, repeatable methodologies.
8. Should be good at time management and prioritization. Will be able to lead, manage, and direct the engineers in the team to support all aspects of products and its implementation.
9. Should also be able to provide technical guidance and coaching to the team members while also taking operational responsibility for the team’s day-to-day activities and management.
10. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Work closely with the team in understanding a project’s requirement, and guide and contribute in the preparation of any technical documents for design and testing, as well as review and make revisions of the documentation.
– Participate in technical discussions within the project team.
– Mentor colleague to improve and ensure the development standards.
– Work with the engineers in developing, testing and deploying installations/integrations required to meet a project’s requirements.
– Guide the engineers in coding as per design and coding standards, ensuring that the programming and maintainability of the code matches the industry standards.
– Understand existing codebase and identify improvement area.
– Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports and analysis.
– Handle day to day activities like team management, daily meetings, etc.
– Develop and implement appropriate Key Performance Indicators and metrics to demonstrate program health and status; including development of scorecards/dashboards.
– Provide management metric reports on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis as required.
– Provide career mentoring to the other people in the team, and responsible for the growth of other team members in terms of career.
– Adept at design as per latest methodologies adopted (Agile) and should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Work on different projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
– Be able to keep up with technological advancements and educate the team.
– Identify complex problems and reviewing related information/documentation to develop, evaluate options and implement solutions.
– Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
– Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
The candidate will be working alongside a team of engineers following the US EST timezone 8:30 AM EST to 5:30 PM EST with a 1 hr break in between. We provide 12 days of paid vacation. This can be taken non continuously ( no more than 1 day at a time ) at anytime for any reason, and should be coordinated with the onsite resources get approval for leave. For working the night shift in India we provide a nightly allowance of INR 600/mo. The work can be done fully from anywhere/remotely. Candidate has to ensure stable internet/electric connectivity.