About the Job
Role and Responsibilities
– Manage multiple services (SW and Infrastructure) projects delivery to closure with quality.
– Follow up internally on the services delivery and ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables.
– Monitor and control project progress.
– Updates internal project PKIs, risk logs and project repository on timely basis.
– Handle customer interaction and periodical status reporting.
– Ensure internal process conformance to processes and tools.
– Manage project financials end to end.
– Monitor and Evaluate project team performance on the project level.
3 to 6 years
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalents
- Customer handling.
- Attention to details.
- Software Development Background is preferable.
- Provides more depth and understanding of the service delivery projects and better judgment of risks and the project variables
- Leadership Skills
- Professional Documentation and Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Agile knowledge is a plus
- PMP certificate is a plus
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the…
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud