About the Job
Receive purchasing requests from project managers.
• Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists .Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders
• Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts
• Locate suppliers, using sources such as catalogs and the Internet, and interview them to gather information about products to be ordered
• Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes.
• Making sure that supplier deliver on time.
• Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers
Verification of Payment claim form based on PO and Invoice.
10 to 12 years
From 12 to 15 years of experience.
+ 3 years of experience as purchasing manager.
Strong leadership skills
Strong negotiation skills
About this Company
Asass Investment is the portfolio manager of the real estate fund which runs the operational subsidiaries: Stone Group, and Asass Construction. Asass is also in charge of the strategic management and allocation of the real estate funds in the different real estate projects and…
See all Careers and Jobs at Asass