About the Job
- HR section head –Ensure that human resources (HR) operations;” Recruitment, OD, Training “are carried on smoothly and effectively. He/ she will be responsible for implantation strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects to meet objectives, policies, and customer & employees expectations.
Planning & Monitoring Process:
- Develop procedures for specific technical and/or operational issues
- Follow up on HR Policy development and deployment with area managers
- Implementing all the work provided by the senior management.
- Report to senior management and analyze employee data regularly.
- Manage the operation of new areas, schemes or fields of accreditation following transfer from development to implementation to ensure a continuous and consistent service is provided.
- Develop a strategic road map from the HR perspective which align with the organization goal.
- Manage and monitor all Human Resources operations: manpower planning, recruitment, employee development, employee relations and engagement, compensation and benefits.
Operation Excellence Process:
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Support the HR team to execute and manage day to day HR operations to support business needs
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to solve any departmental issue such as; absenteeism and turnover.
- Responsible for following up on the progress of employees and recommending improvements.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Prepare the training needs plan
- Prepares the onboarding plan and oversees its implementation
- Evaluate HR team members’ capabilities and achievements and provide them with the required training and guidance to enhance/utilize their capabilities.
- Oversees the implementation and administers development and training programs
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Responsible for planning and organizing employee performance records and updating them and keep their information confidential
- Oversees the performance of the department and be accountable for the achievement and continuous improvement of performance.
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g. through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and participate in exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Oversees the Recruitment process using various ways to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment process, leads the team members and fostering their professional development.
- Maintain the Recruitment process according to the plan.
- Ensure all recruitment and selection activity works in alignment with group’s vision, values, strategic plan and requires standards.
Customer Satisfaction Process:
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Coordinate any workforce/staff satisfaction surveys.
- Keep-up-to-date with “best practice” in Human Resource Management (HRM) and introduce innovations as appropriate.
- Implement internal communication projects to increase employee’s creativity and job satisfaction.
1 to 4 years