About the Job
To count, record and supervise outputs of all card making stages and perform final audit release on card dispatches.
- Count the output (Cards) of the designated stage.
- Ensure that NO lost cards found and ensure that defected cards are separated from good cards.
- Hold the batches in case of lost cards and inform the production/production planning officially via CARD AUDIT EMAIL to deliver the lost cards.
- Record all data on SAP.
- Perform final audit release by taking samples of batches according to designated sampling plan.
- Record the results of final audit release on Final audit release log.
1 to 2 years
About this Company
Throughout the past 30 years, Masria has played a key role in the region’s cards and payment processing industry and has contributed vastly to the growth of this sector by always leading on the innovation and transformation front. Staying true to its promise of constantly…
See all Careers and Jobs at Masria Digital Payment (MDP)